9/03/2011

Basic Grey Challenges - Celebrations-

This week's Basic Grey Challenges the theme is "Celebrations". I used the cardabilities sketch#38.
Basic Grey I used green at heart
I used dimensional flower punch(eksuccess)on long petal strips and made a flower.
It's so fun to punch it.
I decoupages my birds and colored the images with Copics.
I painted the swirls using Acryiic paint Dabber(snow cap).

Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project to qualify for the prize.
supplies:
cardstock(Bazzill),
patterned paper (Basic Grey products- green at heart),
stamp(Technique Tuesday),
stickers(Fancy Pants,creative imaginations),
Grungeboard(Tim Holtz),
punch(martha stewart crafts,eksuccess).

I'm entering this card at cardabilities sketch#38.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mie, gorgeous card, I love all the details, especially with the dimension and your beautiful 'Green at Heard' papers.
    love
    Heather XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Mieko!! Gorgeous card, love the soft colourls and the depth you've added with your decoupage!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...