9/16/2016

Creatalicious Challenges #99

Hi, there! This month Creatalicious Challenges theme is Anything goes with optional pick a tune-inspired by song. I made a card using "WINNIE ICE CREAM DAYS" from Polkadoodles. I was inspired by the song-You belong with me from Taylor Swift. The image was  colored with Copic makers.




supplies;
patterned paper(Basic Grey,Carta bella, pink paisley),
diy(Simon Says Stamp),
stickers(Webster’s Pages).

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is


Prize  -  £6.75 / US $10 digi voucher

I'm entering this card for Crafting From The Heart #127.

 Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...