12/10/2011

Basic Grey Challenges - Anything goes-


This week's Basic Grey Challenges the theme is "Anything Goes". This challenge will run through until 7th January when we return.

I made a card using Basic Grey product: two scoops.

 I used Sizzix die and made a flower. The mask is form Prima.
I have made this card for my daughter she was 16 on 2nd December.

Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project to qualify for the prize.
Please also mention the Basic Grey product you used in your blog post or email entry so that we can easily identify it as Basic Grey now have so many different types of product!

I'm entering this card for Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge(challenge 112-anything goes).

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is one very adorable creation I love the image and the design & layout and the colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...