1/12/2013

Basic Grey Challenges-New Beginnings/Something New


Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday.
My first card for 2013 is one that I made for Basic Grey Challenges. This week's Basic Grey Challenges theme is New Beginnings/Something New. I have made a hello card using Basic Grey 12×12 papers and coloured using my new Distress Markers.
明けましておめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願い致します。
今年最初のカードはBasic Grey ChallengesのDT作品です。テーマは新しいもの・・・私は昨年末に購入したRangerのDistress Markerです。嬉しくって使うのがとっても楽しみでした。COPICも楽しいけれど、こちらもまた違った使い心地でいい感じ〜。
Here is my card.

supplies:
cardstock(Bazzill),
patterned paper(Basic Grey),
buttons(Buttons Galore),
punch(Kuretake),
DIE(Spellbinders),
stamp(LOTV),
distress marker(Ranger).
Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project 
and please let us know which Basic Grey product you used.



I'm entering this card for two challenges;


Thanks for stopping by today.
Mieko

4 comments:

  1. Awww - this is so sweet! Love the cute image, and your coloring looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! You used such a sweet image!! I love the DP and paper ribbon you made!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Mieko, such a sweet image and stunning papers. I love your details especially how you have pleated the 'ribbon' and tied the bow!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. I love that bow! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...