7/23/2011

Basic Grey Challenges -Challenge49-

Basic Grey Challenges this week is a great sketch by Heather.
Here is my card.
I used origins papers and stickers.
I sprayed white cardstock with Key Lime Pie glimmer mist,put the fence,sprayed with Spanish Moss and then removed the fence.
Please remember that you have to use at least ONE Basic Grey product on your project to qualify for the prize.

supplies;
patterned paper(Basic Grey),
flowers(prima),
stickers(Basic Grey),
bottons(Rusty Pickle),
Glimmer mist(tattered angels),
mask(Tim Holtz),
stamp(Sugar Nellie Stamp).

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous Mieke!! Love the colours and papers and the fence idea is brilliant!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Mieko
私のブログにご訪問いただき、コメントありがとうございます。MIE^_^)v

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...